CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT COACHING is direct support to principals and their teams to intentionally design and improve systems using New Visions Systems Frameworks as a guide. The purpose of this work is to increase a school’s capacity to independently maintain and improve core systems that reliably produce high levels of student achievement.
- Develop school’s capacity to achieve increased independence in maintaining and improving core systems
- Support school leaders and their teams in developing the dispositions and skills to design and maintain effective systems
- Embedded support to principals and their teams to intentionally design and improve systems
- Addresses technical and human elements of systems paying particular attention to designing for sustainable and reliable implementation
- Uses Design Frameworks and Systems Inventories as guide
- Uses explicit and consistent approaches to work shared by all NV staff